LSE Space is looking for experienced Professionals (m/f/d) in order to fulfill the duty of:
to be part of our Service Team to support our customer Eumetsat in Darmstadt/Germany.
As part of the EUMETSAT Acceptance and Delivery activities, the tasks to be completed as part of the SW checks include SW packages clarifications regarding (e.g.: data or test files to be excluded, identification of COTS, etc.), using automated SW scanning tools to:
• Analyse SW packages against third party IPRs;
• Identify potential vulnerabilities in SW packages;
• Assess the Quality of SW packages:
º Produce a report to be sent to the requesters;
º Provide answers and clarifications about the report, if required;
º SW checks and analysis as part of the engineering evolutions, new developments and maintenance activities performed in the Operational Ground Segments;
º Aqually performing the automatic check and analysis of IPRs, SW Quality and Vulnerabilities;
º Using JIRA (or any similar ticketing system that EUMETSAT could adopt) for the internal management of the end-to-end SW check requests, from the moment the request is raised, until the results are reported. Liaising with the request originator may be required during the fulfilment of this task;
º Internal management of the resources of this service to perform the SW checks according to its priority, complexity and committed time of response defined by EUMETSAT;
º Checking and reporting of any issue identified in the SW checks tools preventing their use or affecting the quality of the results.
Provision of service to the engineering teams in:
• The preparation of the SW releases to go under the SW checks;
• The understanding of the analysis results reported by the TSS QA team;
• The provision of guidance to clean the SW from the identified issues. The contribution will be provided via trainings, coaching activities, production of documentation, specific meetings or interactions;
• Provision of weekly indicators on the status of the Software checks and service performance;
• Maintenance of the required tools configuration (Jira, checking tools, templates…) and practices (Word documents, confluence pages…) at EUMETSAT to enable the implementation of the above identified tasks.
Coordination of SW Checks:
• Control and report on SW Checks SLA/s;
• Distribute tasks and actions to the key persons/service team members for the performance of the SW checks;
• Propose improvements in the SW checks towards continuously providing a high quality service;
• Prioritise SW checks request with TSS QA staff;
• Follow up, monitor and manage the execution of the SW checks tasks and report to the TSS QA staff on their progress status;
• Provide trend analyses on SW checks performance to identify potential issues or improvement options;
• Define, produce and maintain in a repository accessible by EUMETSAT all the procedures necessary to provide the SW checks and all SW checks reports to revise their quality.