PA, QA and RAMS - Senior Engineers (m/f/d) - EU Space Program
| || |
EU Space Program
Required Start Date
1st June 2021
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space GmbH is looking for a
Senior engineers (m/f/d)
to support our services for the existing and future EU Space Program missions in the area of PA, QA and RAMS.
Your core tasks will be:
- Support the definition and implementation of PA, QA, RAMS baseline based on the tailoring of the applicable requirements and the related European Cooperation on Space Standardization (ECSS) standards;
- Contribute to the implementation and maintenance of an effective product assurance program by maintaining and ensuring application of the internal processes applicable to the PA/QA, service engineering and service provision discipline;
- Control that the Organization, Resources and Planning are commensurate to the Service Level Agreement;
- Ensure that the contractor inputs used by the PA disciplines are consistent and complete, and available in line with the project schedule;
- Ensure that the output and deliverables produced by the PA disciplines are consistent, complete, and delivered in line with the project schedule;
- Control contractor’s product assembly and delivery processes;
- Control the quality of supplier’s products;
- Ensure the provision of PA contribution to the verification activities;
- Ensure that the qualification and approval programs are defined, approved, maintained and implemented;
- Contribute to the definition of an effective non-conformance control system operating across all sites, and support the documentation, follow-up and closure of anomaly reports and non-conformance reports;
- Ensure that the qualification results are recorded, evaluated and documented.
Ensure the maintenance and control of:
- Qualification Status Lists;
- Status of PA reviews;
- Audits Status Reports;
- List of Waiver requests;
- Non-conformances (minor and major) List;
- Critical items List.
- Establish and maintain an audit plan for procurement and development;
- Support the implementation of personnel training and certification related to PA, QA and RAMS;
- Contribute to Configuration Management;
- Contribute towards the definition implementation and follow-up of dependability, reliability and availability program, including maintenance and update of RAMS models;
- Review and assess the results of RAMS analysis;
- Contribute to the definition and follow-up of software product assurance.
University (or similar) degree in engineering or similar discipline.
|Specific Requirements || |
- Experience in satellite missions, in particular EU Space programs;
- Experience in PA, QA and/or RAMs areas;
- Interest in processes, quality, problem solving and improvement;
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team;
- Self-starter, able to work independently with no supervision;
- Management skills;
- Willingness to travel several days per month;
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing;
- Other language skills would be a plus.
A permanent employment contract. Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package. Career path.
In line with security requirements, the candidate has to hold an EU citizenship and has to be eligible to obtain a security clearance. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks
Are you looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Please upload your resume in English here (preferably in the Europass format https://europa.eu/europass/en)
www.lsespace.com --> careers--> online application
Data protection really matters to us. Keeping our policy transparent and protecting our users’ privacy, has always been a top priority.
That’s why we want to make sure that your personal data will be stored in a secure and GDPR-compliant location. Therefore we are requesting that you apply online for our open positions.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we look forward to getting in touch with you in the near future!
| ||Apply for this position |