Maintenance and Operations - Maintenance and Operations Engineers (m/f/d) - EU Space Program
| || |
EU Space Program
Required Start Date
1st June 2021
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space GmbH is looking for a
Maintenance and operations engineers (m/f/d)
to support our services for the existing and future EU Space Program missions in the area of maintenance and operations.
You will be assigned one or several of the following tasks:
- Space segment maintenance engineering
- Define changes to the European space programs maintenance concepts and requirements
- Elaborate the maintenance concept associated to the system evolutions;
- Ensure the technical interface with industrial or institutional players for Space Segment maintenance and its evolution;
- Support operations from anomalies root cause investigation to validation (from cradle to grave);
- Assess the impact of the Segment maintenance activities and its evolutions on Segment qualification status;
- Follow-up the preparation and conduction of LEOP and IOT;
- Analyze the key performance indicators related to the SSEG.
Operations and Service Provision concept:
- Contribute to the elaboration of the Operations and service provision concept, including the use of ground centers and stations;
- Technical follow-up of operation processes;
- Support transition from current operations to future service operator: migration scenarios analysis, operations transition plans;
- Support the management of contracts and associated.
- Ensure consistency of technical and operations requirements baseline during ground segment evolution process; specify and verify elements functions following changes, trouble-shooting and validation activities;
- Define the approach to and follow up operational validation of major system/SW releases and support the EUSPA for managing the integration of new services within the operational baseline;
- Define and analyze the relevant KPIs;
- analyze the operations changes: baseline configuration changes or deviations, operation processes evolutions and services provision transitions;
- Participate in the Anomaly Review Boards, define criticality/urgency for anomaly resolution, setting adequate priorities and ensuring and monitoring the timely management by industry of anomalies reports.
Launch and Early Operations Phase (LEOP) and In Orbit Test (IOT) Services consolidation:
- Contribute to the LEOP and IOT definition;
- Define the approach to ensure appropriate LEOP Infrastructures;
- Define the approach to ensure appropriate IOT Infrastructures;
- Define the interfaces during conduction of LEOP and IOT operations;
- Follow-up LEOP and IOT.
University (or similar) degree in engineering or similar discipline.
|Specific Requirements || |
- Experience in satellite missions, in particular EU Space programs;
- Experience in Space segment engineering, maintenance and/or operations;
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team;
- Self-starter, able to work independently with no supervision;
- Management skills;
- Willingness to travel several days per month;
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing;
- Other language skills would be a plus.
A permanent employment contract. Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package. Career path.
In line with security requirements, the candidate has to hold an EU citizenship and has to be eligible to obtain a security clearance. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks
Are you looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Please upload your resume in English here (preferably in the Europass format https://europa.eu/europass/en)
www.lsespace.com --> careers--> online application
Data protection really matters to us. Keeping our policy transparent and protecting our users’ privacy, has always been a top priority.
That’s why we want to make sure that your personal data will be stored in a secure and GDPR-compliant location. Therefore we are requesting that you apply online for our open positions.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we look forward to getting in touch with you in the near future!
| ||Apply for this position |