LSE Space is looking for experienced Engineers (m/f/d) in order to fulfill the duty of:
Ground Stations Operations Engineers
to be part of our Service Team to support our customer EUMETSAT in Darmstadt/Germany.
For our activities at EUMETSAT, we are currently seeking to employ highly motivated and enthusiastic Ground Stations Operations Engineers to support the area of Real-Time Services and System Operations (RSO) Division.
• At least two years’ experience in the operations of complex ground stations systems (TT&C and Mission Data Acquisition) in support of multiple Geostationary (GEO) and/or Low Earth Orbit (LEO) spacecraft, and experience of verification and validation of such systems.
• Very good strengths in analysis, synthesis and presentation skills.
• Very good interpersonal, communication and reporting skills and an ability to apply these to the interactions within a team and between teams in a multi-disciplinary context.
• Ability to learn and develop the needed skills and knowledge to contribute to the operations of the service, including the ability to rapidly absorb, and make use of, information presented in written and oral communications in a dynamic context.
• A systematic approach to work. To be able to plan their work and to cope with tight schedules and multiple tasks.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure and to manage complex tasks with minimum supervision.
• Capability to write accurate, concise, focused and consistent technical documentation and reports.
•Fluency in English.