Galileo GNSS Engineer (m/f/d)
| || |
Required Start Date
| Within 2 months |
5th May 2021
Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich/Germany.
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space GmbH is looking for a
Galileo GNSS Engineer (m/f/d)
to support the Galileo NAVCAST service for our customer DLR GfR in Oberpfaffenhofen.
The NAVCAST service provides GNSS navigation expertise in the following areas:
- Orbit determination and prediction
- Satellite clock corrections
- Code and phase bias corrections
- Time transfer and Precise Point Positioning (PPP).
- Ensuring the coherency of the data products
- System monitoring, control and operations
The main tasks of the position will be:
- Support the definition and implementation of NAVCAST Operations Procedures;
- Support NAVCAST software and hardware upgrades and service evolution;
- Support and/or lead NAVCAST-related test and validation campaigns;
- Ensure the implementation of NAVCAST improvements and service stability enhancements;
- Monitor, evaluate and report on NAVCAST system and service performance;
- Operate NAVCAST hardware and software;
- Close interaction with SW developers for implementation, testing and troubleshooting purposes;
- Support to system design activities;
- Support in the generation of test reports, project documentation, etc.
- System monitoring, control and operations;
- System configuration and testing;
- Support to service evolution.
A Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering or in an equivalent discipline.
|Specific Requirements || |
Required qualifications and work experience:
- Expert knowledge in GNSS and orbit determination;
- Experience in Precise Point Positioning;
- Experience in C++ and Fortran;
- Experience in the Bernese SW would be an asset.
Additional skills required:
- System-minded and a team player;
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team;
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing.
A permanent employment contract. Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package. Career path.
In line with security requirements, the candidate has to hold an EU citizenship and has to be eligible to obtain a security clearance. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks
Are you looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Please upload your resume in English here (preferably in the Europass format https://europa.eu/europass/en)
www.lsespace.com --> careers--> online application
Data protection really matters to us. Keeping our policy transparent and protecting our users’ privacy, has always been a top priority.
That’s why we want to make sure that your personal data will be stored in a secure and GDPR-compliant location. Therefore we are requesting that you apply online for our open positions.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we look forward to getting in touch with you in the near future!
| ||Apply for this position |