Skills and Experience
The following skills and experience are mandatory:
• University degree in a relevant engineering field.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in FOS development of FCT related tasks (e.g. FOP preparation and validation, SVT preparation and execution).
• Robust understanding of FOS main components.
• Proven experience with S2K based MCS (as a minimum S2K rel.5, better rel.6), NDIU/GSTVi and MOIS.
• Proven experience with ESOC external interfaces and Mission Planning cycle.
• Proven experience with development cycle of Operational Simulator.
• Experience with system level tasks and system minded attitude.
• Proven expertise with modern avionics platforms and authentication.
• Expertise in the area of AOCS.
• Some expertise in the area of Thermal/Power/RF.
• Ability to coordinate and interact with other service providers in operations and other fields.
• Ability to work independently.
• Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
The following skills would be highly desirable:
• Expertise on Proteus, in the area of modern avionics platforms and authentication, AOCS and Thermal/Power/RF.
• Proven experience with tandem flight orbit control concepts.