LSE Space is looking for experienced Engineers (m/f/d) in order to fulfill the duty of:
ESTRACK Validation and Station Engineer (m/f/d)
for our customer ESA/ESOC in Darmstadt/Germany
For our activities at ESA/ESOC, we are currently seeking to employ highly motivated and enthusiastic ESTRACK Validation and Station Engineer to support the RFCT and the ESTRACK NDIU Engineering Services.
Tasks and Activities
The ESTRACK Validation Engineering Services includes:
The support the RFCT process:
• Reviewing the Compatibility Verification Matrix, Test Procedures and test results;
• Definition and execution for the Radio Frequency Compatibility test plan and production of the Test Report.
The support of the ESTRACK NDIU Engineering Services:
• Maintain a plan of usage of the available NDIU;
• Support the procurement of NDIU;
• Configure and validate the NDIU;
• Support the operations.
In addition to those services, the provision of Station Engineering services could be required:
• Maintenance of the Station configuration;
• Support the station upgrade processes from the review of requirements to the validation and handover to operations.
Note: This service will be primarily provided in support of ESTACK ground stations.