LSE Space is looking for experienced Engineers (m/f/d) in order to fulfill the duty of:
Aeolus Spacecraft Operations Engineer
For our activities at ESA/ESOC, we are currently seeking to employ highly motivated and enthusiastic Aeolus Spacecraft Operations Engineer to work with Aeolus payload chain, including the preparation and validation of the FOP, commissioning plan and payload operations mission planning. Also to perform activities for additional subsystems or systems within the scope of general SOE services, including test, validation and operation of the Mission Control System, Mission Planning System and Simulator.
Typical activities shall cover the following tasks:
• Study of Project specific Characteristics and Ground Segment Documentation;
• Participation in the Analysis and Design of Satellite Operations;
• Preparation of Flight Control and Contingency Procedures;
• Mission Management and Mission Planning Support Service;
• Production of Project specific Software Validation and Satellite Interface Validation Test (SVT);
• Procedures, Reports and Participation in SVTs;
• Participation in the System Operations Validation Test (SOV), Training and Simulation Programmes;
• Participation in Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP) and Mission Critical Operations;
• Preparation of and Participation in the Commissioning Phase;
• General Flight Control Support Service;
• Spacecraft Performance Analysis.