• Extensive knowledge of and experience in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of MS Windows 7, MS Office 2007, Visio, MS Project and Internet Explorer
• Experience in the installation and maintenance of mobile computing solutions (e.g. VPN access, Notebooks, Remote Access, WLAN and iPhone)
• Extensive experience in end user support in general.
• Customer focus and service orientation as well as highly effective interpersonal skills in dealing with demanding customers under high workload
• Experience in performing user administration in MS Active Directory and Exchange
• Knowledge of Outlook configuration and administration and troubleshooting in an MS exchange environment
Experience and/or knowledge of the Key person on the following items is considered as an advantage:
• Experience in hardware installation, maintenance and troubleshooting (desktop PC, notebooks, network printers, scanners);
• Experience in a structured, ISO 9000 certified and/or ITIL based information technology service organisation
• Experience in using Microsoft Management Console;
• Professional certification as MCP Windows 7 or any other professional certifications (e.g. MCP - MS Office, etc).
• Experience in using software distribution systems (e.g. Novell ZENworks, MS SMS)
Perfect command of English and German, verbal and written. Knowledge of French would be an asset.