Technical Procurement Support - EGNOS
| || |
Technical Procurement Support for EGNOS Proposal Generation
Required Start Date
Oberpfaffenhofen, Galileo Control Center
|Technical Requirements || |
The main tasks of the position will be:
· Participation at reviews and meetings
· Definition of service levels agreements
· Generation of technical requirement documentation
· Contribution to technical proposal
· KPI Management
· Schedule management
· Change management
· Risk management
· Contribution to work order processes
Qualifications / Experience
· University degree (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline
· Demonstrated experience with EGNOS System and Space System
· experience in project management or proposal management
|Specific Requirements || |
Additional skills required:
· System-minded and a team player
· Able to work in an interdisciplinary team
· Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision
· Fluent in English, both in speech and writing
A permanent employment contract.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then send your application before 18th January 2013 preferably online to: Andrée Scherschel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
| ||Apply for this position |