Within the Software Support team, the SCC Support Engineer will be in charge of administration and maintenance of the SCC applications and databases.
The main task will be ensuring the availability and integrity of the system, in a mission-critical controlled environment:
· Manage I4S installations and Software updates (pre-install and post-install validation)
· Manage the security of I4S services, users and data.
· Administer and Troubleshoot I4S services and components (TM streams and archiving, DP Parser, interfaces to PCC and SAT BB)
· Administer and Troubleshoot other SCC systems (RT Logic protocol translators, Quartz ++ for flight dynamics, Astrium OpsExecuter and OPSAT for FOPs)
· Manage and maintain Oracle 10g databases (Security, backup, update, replication)
· Develop and implement proactive system checks and maintenance tasks.
· Ensure integrity of data across the SCC domains and missions within the site and across Sites (TM, TC history, derived parameters, FOPs, GOPs, displays)
· Monitor and Analyze OS and applications data to maintain in performance and/or determine corrective actions
· Monitor and troubleshoot custom Unix scripts and JAVA applications.
· Maintain and generate technical software documentation with the aim of optimizing operational processes and building a maintenance knowledgebase.
· Develop and execute software test plans and procedures inorder to identify software problems and root causes.
· Work with team members on design and enhancement plans
· Generate and track systems tickets (observation reports) with Application vendors and other support departments until resolution.