Senior Spacecraft Operations Engineer - UAE
| || |
Required Start Date
|February 2013 |
United Arab Emirates
|Technical Requirements || |
The main tasks of the position will be:
- Planning and execution of satellite routine operations, both on-line and off-line.
- Performance of routine and contingency operations as required.
- Prepare/conduct/report on any special operations (manual activity, engineering activity, in flight testing, etc.) incl. compilation of the weekly operations report.
- Analysis and reporting on spacecraft and ground segment performance.
- Perform system and sub-system day-to-day monitoring and long term trend evaluations.
- Perform health status assessment, including: anomaly investigation, tracking & follow-up.
- Support to the Spacecraft Operations Manager for ground segment corrections or improvements.
- Updateprocedures and systems following satellite failures or new requirements.
- Maintain the relevant Flight Operations Procedures.
- Mentore a team of young controllers
- On-call support
- Deliver training on request to newcomers
University (or similar) degree in engineering, physics or similar discipline.
|Specific Requirements || |
The candidate should have the following qualities:
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years experience in spacecraft operations
- Shall be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge on Eurostar 3000 platform
- Shall be able to demonstrate a solid knowledge on I4S
- Fluency in English, both in speech and writing
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little
LSE Space is looking for an experienced Senior Spacecraft Operations Engineer in order to support our customer in the UAE.
| ||Apply for this position |