LSE Space is looking for an Engineer (m/f) fulfilling the task of Spacecraft Operations Engineering for Payload, Data Handling & TTC in the Galileo Operations Team for our customer GfR in Oberpfaffenhofen.
The objective of the Spacecraft Operations Engineer is the preparation, validation and execution of operations related to Payload, Data Handling & TTC subsystems.
The main tasks of the position will be:
· Preparation of Flight Operations Procedures (FOP)
· Writing of procedures
· Adaptation of procedures to new databases and procedures delivered by industry
· Definition of validation scenarios
· FOP validation, testing and result reporting
· Preparation of and participation in SVTs and simulations
· Test and validation of operational items like CSIM, ASW, ODB, SCCF and MOIS
· Participation in and provision of training (spacecraft subsystems, Ops tools, Ops concepts)
· Anomaly reports handling (writing, action processing, support of review boards)
· Operations support
· Support of routine, special and contingency operations during PF commissioning, IOT and routine phase inclusive provision of shift and on-call support.
· Offline analysis of the subsystem performance
· Reporting (definition and set up of reports and trend analysis