Software Engineer (m/f/d) Galileo Ground Segment L3 software maintenance
| || |
Software Engineering Team
Required Start Date
As soon as possible.
LSE Space GmbH is looking for a Software Engineer (m/f/d) to work within the Software Engineering Team in our headquarters’ office close to Munich/Germany to design, develop and test software, with main focus on the Galileo Ground Segment L3 software maintenance.
The core tasks of the position will be:
- Establishment of development environment
- Software problem analysis and resolution
- Support to anomaly resolution boards
- Change request analysis and implementation
- Code coverage testing
- Acceptance testing
- Bug fixing and implementation of new functionality
- Product assurance and configuration management
- Coordination with L2 maintenance team
- Maintenance release deployment
Additionally, you will be able to work on the design and development of new ground segment software including following tasks:
- Full life-cycle application development
- Full-stack web application development
- Designing, coding and debugging applications
- Software analysis and requirements analysis
- Graphical user interface design (mainly web)
- Software testing and quality assurance
- Automated software testing
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation
- Design and development of web based applications
A University (or similar) degree in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
- Proficient in languages such as Java, C++, C or Python
- Comfortable on configuring and using building tools (e.g. maven, gradle)
- Comfortable with software configuration management (e.g., Git, SVN)
- Experience with databases desirable
- Experience on application deployment on Linux systems desirable
- System-minded and a team player
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team
- The candidate must show a genuine interest in space and ground systems
- Experience in test automation tools like Selenium, Protractor, Serenity/JS, JUnit, etc.
- Experience with code coverage analysis tools like Cantata
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision in a small team
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing
- German language skills would be a plus
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with security requirements of the Galileo mission the candidate has to hold an EU citizenship and has to be eligible to obtain a security clearance. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
For Galileo blue card and similar is unfortunately not sufficient – only EU nationals will be allowed to work in the mission.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then please apply online www.lsespace.com --> online application
Data protection really matters to us. Keeping our policy transparent and protecting our users’ privacy, has always been a top priority.
That’s why we want to make sure that your personal data will be stored in a secure and GDPR-compliant location. Therefore we are requesting that you apply online for our open positions.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we look forward to getting in touch with you in the near future!
| ||Apply for this position |