Required qualifications and work experience:
· Previous experience in spacecraft power/thermal subsystem operations
· Understanding of interplanetary mission operations
· Understanding of Flight Control Team tasks and responsibilities pre- and post-launch
· Fluency in English, both in speech and writing
· Ability to coordinate and interact with other service providers in operations and other fields.
· Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
· Eagerness to acquire and maintain knowledge as necessary to achieve agreed working objectives and improve work processes
· Strong educational background in engineering or science
· Previous experience in spacecraft TTC subsystem operations
· Hands-on experience with ground systems and facilities required to support spacecraft operations
· Familiarity with the ESOC environment
· Operational experience with interplanetary missions
· Previous experience with mission planning processes and tools
· The ability to work efficiently on multiple activities, multiple subsystems and if applicable multiple missions simultaneously.