The main tasks of the position will be:
· Ensure that the simulator configuration is always in line with the satellite status
· Create scripts for the generation of breakpoints for different validation scenarios e.g. PL activation, clock swap, eclipse, maneuver, safe mode recovery.
· Organize nominal and contingency simulation campaigns in preparation for launches and for team training (certification and refresher).
· Generation of KAF files for the CSIM set-up
· Act as a point of contact between GCS (Sim developer) and the FCT to facilitate AR resolution
· Ensure coordination between GCC-D and the LOCC and GCC-I centers for Sim campaigns and general information exchange on ARs and workarounds.
· Develop training material
· Management of training related tasks
· Support Flight Control Team with training and validation of operational scenarios as part of a simulation.
· Represent GfR in important Training and Simulation related activities.
· Generate and maintain relevant operations documentation
· Follow up/support reviews and milestones
· Interface to the management and ground/flight/mission operations team
Generate reports as required