LSE Space is looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f/d ) in order to fulfill the duty of:
MTG AIV Engineer
to work in Darmstadt - Germany.
For our activities at EUMETSAT, we are currently seeking to employ highly motivated and enthusiastic MTG AIV Engineer to work in an exciting innovative international environment.
We are looking for a experienced Integration, Validation and Verification engineer for System and Ground Segments in the framework of Earth Observation systems with very good programming skills.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
The principal task is to perform the AIV engineering activities foreseen for the integration, validation and verification of the MTG system, coordinated by the responsible of the MTG AIV Engineering activities.
In particular, main tasks will include:
• Generation of Test Specifications for the MTG System AIV;
• Generation of Test Results Analysis reports;
• Generation of Non Test Based Verification reports;
• Interaction with the MTG System Team for the procurement of test data identified in the Test Specifications, including the analysis of received deliverables and attending acceptance tests;
• Identification and development of additional tools to generate ad-hoc test data or to analyse the test results;
• Generate test data using the available tools;
• Generate test data by reconditioning/modifying the ones procured in coordination with the MTG system team;
• Configuration management of tools / test data sets;
A contribution to the following general AIV tasks (GT) is also foreseen:
• Contribute to the acceptance of the MTG facilities before their integration in the MTG system;
• Contribute to maintain the AIV schedule in coordination with the AIV engineering responsible;
• Contribute to evolution of the VCD in coordination with the Requirements verification team
• Contribute, if needed, to the preparation of test procedure, including the automatic test procedures, and execution of tests in coordination with the Tests preparation and execution team.