Mission Control System Software Engineer - Sent-3 (m/f)
Mission Control Application Software Engineer - Sent-3 (m/f)
| || |
Required Start Date
20th February 2015
EUMETSAT - Darmstadt
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space is looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f) in order to fulfill the duty of
Mission Control System Software Engineer for Sentinel-3
for our customer EUMETSAT in Darmstadt/Germany.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- The Mission Control System Software Engineer (MCSE) shall provide prime support to the evolution and maintenance of the EUMETSAT Copernicus Sentinel-3 Mission Control System.
- Perform maintenance and evolution activities of the Mission Control System
- Execute and coordinate the software verification and non-regression testing
- The EUMETSAT Copernicus Sentinel-3 Mission Control System is built from MICONYS® components, like SCOS-2000®, FARC, PARC, etc...
A University degree in an engineering discipline is required.
|Specific Requirements || |
- Good experience in the software maintenance and evolution of Satellite Mission Control Systems based on MICONYS® software suite from ESA/ESOC.
- In particular experience in all the following MICONYS® components is considered mandatory: SCOS-2000®, SLE API, FARC, PARC and NIS;
- Three years of experience in space related standards (ECSS and CCSDS) concerning space-to-ground interfaces and applicable to Satellite Mission Control Systems such as: ECSS Packet Utilisation Standard (PUS), CCSDS Space Packet Protocol (SPP) and
CCSDS Space Link Extension Protocol (SLE).
- Experience of developing and maintaining software applications using object-oriented technologies, Unified Modelling Language (UML) for software design and CASE design tools.
- Experience of developing and maintaining software applications using ODBC/JDBC bridges and programmatic interfaces to MySQL RDBMS
A permanent employment contract.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then send your application preferably online (CV in Word format) not later than 20th February 2015 to:
Andrée Scherschel (email@example.com).
| ||Apply for this position |