Mission Control System Engineer - Sent-3 (m/f)
| || |
Required Start Date
31st December 2014
EUMETSAT - Darmstadt
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space is looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f) in order to fulfill the duty of
Mission Control System Engineer for Sentinel-3
for our customer EUMETSAT in Darmstadt/Germany.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- The Mission and Control System Engineer (MCSE) shall mainly perform tasks related to Copernicus Sentinel-3 mission control during the routine operations phase.
- The tasks primarily involve the management and use of the Flight Operations Segment Mission Control System (FOS MCS) based on SCOS-2000.
- Tasks also involve the use of the satellite software simulator and the Network Data Interface Unit (NDIU), this being the interface to the S-Band TT&C ground station equipment.
A University degree in an engineering discipline is required.
|Specific Requirements || |
- Good work experience in the operation of spacecraft control systems using SCOS-2000, NDIU, satellite software, Simulator, PSS;
- At least 3 years work experience in developing and/or maintaining spacecraft mission control systems software for a Linux operating system.
A permanent employment contract.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then send your application preferably online (CV in Word format) not later than 31st December 2014 to:
Andrée Scherschel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
| ||Apply for this position |