Mission Control Application Software Engineer - Sent-3 (m/f)
| || |
Required Start Date
31st December 2014
EUMETSAT - Darmstadt
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space is looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f) in order to fulfill the duty of
Mission Control Application Software Engineer for Sentinel-3
for our customer EUMETSAT in Darmstadt/Germany.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- The Mission Control Applications Software Engineer (MCASE) shall provide prime support to the evolution and maintenance of the EUMETSAT Copernicus Sentinel-3 Flight Operations System (FOS), Mission Planning System and the TMPropagator Tool.
- The Flight Operations System is composed of the Mission Control System, the Flight Dynamics System and OpsPrep Tools.
- The TMPropagator Tool is used for the distribution over the Internet to the end-users of spacecraft and ground telemetry in real-time and also playback.
A University degree in an engineering discipline is required.
|Specific Requirements || |
- Design and maintenance of Satellite Mission Control Systems, Flight Dynamics Systems and Mission Planning Systems
- Full development lifecycle of application software, including integration, verification testing and maintenance phases, following formal software engineering processes
- Software engineering applied to design and development of software components and applications using Object Oriented (OO) approach
- Space related standards (ECSS and CCSDS) concerning space-to-ground interfaces and applicable to Satellite Mission Control Systems
- Development of software applications using C++ under UNIX operating systems
A permanent employment contract.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then send your application preferably online (CV in Word format) not later than 31st December 2014 to:
Andrée Scherschel (firstname.lastname@example.org).
| ||Apply for this position |