The candidate is also expected to perform the following generic operations tasks:
• Execution of routine operations tasks, including reporting, mission planning and provision of on-call service.
• Preparation and maintenance of operational products (e.g. the flight operations plan).
• Monitoring and evaluation of spacecraft performance.
The candidate should have the following qualities:
• Spacecraft subsystem knowledge, preferably for attitude and orbit control systems
• Experience in spacecraft operations
• Fluency in English, both in speech and writing
• Self-starter, able to work independently with little supervision
• Familiarity with the ESOC environment
• Familiarity with satellite control systems, in particular SCOS-2000
• Some experience dealing with external interfaces
• Familiarity with operational simulators, especially the ones based on SimSat
• Familiarity with low Earth orbit satellites