IT Engineer - IT AIV & System Integration Support to the Galileo Project Office
| || |
Required Start Date
Oberpfaffenhofen or Wessling
|Technical Requirements || |
The main tasks of the position will be:
- Supporting the Galileo Project Office during the development, validation, integration and operations of the Galileo computer and data communications systems
· Follow-up of IT engineering work
- Follow-up of IT related Anomalies (ARs, NCRs) and Resolution process (CCRs)
- Contribution and participation to the Galileo Deployment Group with focus on IT infrastructure.
- Supporting the Galileo Project Office during the development, validation, integration and operations of the Galileo Control Centres, and specially the data centre infrastructure.
- Contribute to GCS segment IT related AIV
- Contribute to the production/review of the IT aspects of the applicable ICDs (GDDN to Segments / GMS-GCS)
- Support System in their integration and verification activities with focus on IT infrastructure
A University (or similar) degree in informatics or an equivalent qualification in the IT domain and several years of work experience is required.
|Specific Requirements || |
Willingness to travel within Europe on a frequent basis
- Experience in Service Transition and/or Service Design process
- Good communication skills and the capability to manage complex tasks
- Sound practical and analytical skills
- Perfect command of English, verbal and written
Location of work: Galileo GCC-D (Oberpfaffenhofen) or Galileo GCC-I (FUCINO):
The work requires frequent travel to the GCC,- GCC-I , and ESTEC and occasional travel to LEOP centres (ESOC, Toulouse) S/C manufacturer (Rome, Bremen) and other locations. For the upcoming months the most critical part of the the work will be based in Fucino, and this shall be used as baseline for the initial location of the work.
| ||Apply for this position |