Junior Cyber Security Engineer (m/f) Galileo
| || |
Required Start Date
28 August 2018
LSE Space is looking for an experienced Cyber Security Engineer (m/f) to join the Service Operation Team of the Galileo Mission in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich/Germany.
The core tasks of the position will be:
- Monitoring and analyzing of regular day-to-day procedures and applications in information security (access protection, encryption, configuration control, vulnerability analysis, malware detection, database activities and verification of implementation)
- Detection of anomalies in the local security environment;
- Identification of possible threats to information and communication systems;
- Support in the evaluation and reporting of forensic investigations;
- Editing the Security Risk Register;
- Regular internal audits of the security environment;
- Preparation of training documents and regular training of project;
- Regular reporting and rapid escalation in the event of a specific IT risk situation;
- Regular review and documentation of the system in relation to the security requirements defined by the customer;
- As part of the maintenance team providing 24/7 on call duties and regular office hour support on any business day.
Academic requirements: a University (or similar) degree in computer science, engineering, physics or similar discipline.
- First working experience in the security industry, e.g. experience in the CERT environment and IT forensics or in the field of penetration and vulnerability tests
- Knowledge of national legal requirements and international standards in information security (e.g. confidentiality protection in business (BMWi), NIST, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of technologies and common network security threats
- German and English is at business level, both written and spoken.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then please apply online www.lsespace.com --> online application
Data protection really matters to us. Keeping our policy transparent and protecting our users’ privacy, has always been a top priority.
That’s why we want to make sure that your personal data will be stored in a secure and GDPR-compliant location. Therefore we are requesting that you apply online for our open positions.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we look forward to getting in touch with you in the near future!
| ||Apply for this position |