LSE Space is looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f) fulfilling the task of
Ground Segment Operations Engineering
in the Galileo Control Center for our customer GfR in Oberpfaffenhofen.
The scope of this position is to fulfill the tasks of the ground operations engineer at GCC-D within
Galileo FOC operations preparation phase.
The main tasks of the position will be:
· Maintenance of Ground Operations Products (Ground procedures, plans and databases)
· Prepare/support/execute Ground Operations
· Prepare/support/execute Validation activities.
· Support to identify Ground anomaly and assist with the investigation
· Assist to interface with the remote sites support which interact with the GCS (TTCF support, IOT, Satellite Manufacture (SATMAN), External Spacecraft Control Centre (ESCC) etc)
· Assist with the planning and Coordination of GCS Maintenance Upgrades (particularly to ensure there is no service impact)
· Provide support for the progressive automation of Constellation Operations
· Preparation and participation of SCTCs and Simulations
· Procedure development and validation, testing, result reporting.
· Monitor services’ performance and trigger corrective actions
· Generate and maintain ground operations documentation
· Follow up/support reviews and milestones
· Generate reports as required
· Take over ground position/duty on call (support of routine and special operations)
· Anomaly Reports handling (writing, action processing, support of review boards)
· Ground Operations Planning. Coordination and planning of ground activities.