Ground Segment Maintenance Engineer (m/f)
| || |
Required Start Date
| Tbd |
Galileo Control Center in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich/Germany.
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space GmbH is looking for an experienced Ground Segment Maintenance Engineer (m/f) to join the Galileo SW Maintenance Team at the Galileo Control Center in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich/Germany.
Main tasks will be:
- Define a suitable end-to-end hardware and software maintenance concept for the Galileo Ground Segment, considering their worldwide distribution and complex industrial framework
- Define a service catalogue taking into account key performance indicators, service level agreements and security requirements of the program
- Define the processes and interfaces for software system handovers between system evolution provider and maintenance provider
- Provide guidance on best practices for ILS, Maintenance and Segment Engineering activities
- Contribute to the Tool Utilization Plan and
- Define the L2/L3 maintenance environment
Applicants require a University (or similar) degree in engineering, physics or similar applicable discipline.
|Specific Requirements || |
Qualifications and skills:
- A Master’s degree in an engineering subject, such as IT, telecommunications or aerospace engineering
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the field of hardware and software maintenance, installation and defining concepts and working in a multi-national framework as well as:
- Solid understanding of information processing fundamentals and best practices of information technology, including practical hands-on knowledge of distributed real-time computing system architecture and design
- Knowledge of integrated logistics support activities, such as reliability engineering, maintainability engineering, maintenance and logistics
- Knowledge of software configuration management, virtualized environments, automation of release testing and deployment
- Strong background in network architecture
- Knowledge of ITIL
- An advanced level of English is mandatory
A permanent employment contract. Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package. Career path.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks. You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Please apply online www.lsespace.com --> careers
Data protection really matters to us. Keeping our policy transparent and protecting our users’ privacy, has always been a top priority.
That’s why we want to make sure that your personal data will be stored in a secure and GDPR-compliant location. Therefore we are requesting that you apply online for our open positions.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we look forward to getting in touch with you in the near future!
| ||Apply for this position |