Galileo Operations Training Officer (m/f)
| || |
Required Start Date
28th May 2014
|Technical Requirements || |
The main tasks of the position will be:
· Maintenance and further development of the DLR GfR Training Plan
· Preparation of Training courses in the areas listed under objetives (focus on S/C Operations Management and Flight Control Team training requirements)
· Execution of Training courses as required
· Generation of Training Records
· Support to Simulation Campaign Planning and Simulation Execution
· Support to the management, coordination and execution of the training activities
A University degree in an engineering discipline is required.
|Specific Requirements || |
Required qualifications and work experience:
· A Master Degree in Aerospace Engineering or in an equivalent discipline
· Experience in S/C operations preparation
· Experience in S/C operations management
· Experience in training coordination/execution experience
· In depth knowledge of the GALILEO project
Additional skills required:
- System-minded and a team player
- Very good social skills
- Able to work in an interdisciplinary team
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Fluent in English, both in speech and writing
- German language skills would be an asset
A permanent employment contract.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then send your application preferably online (CV in Word format) not later than 28th May 2014 to:
Andrée Scherschel (email@example.com).
Project Management Support Engineer (m/f)
| ||Apply for this position |