Galileo Ground Segment AIV Engineer (m/f)
| || |
Required Start Date
| Tbd |
Galileo Control Center in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich/Germany.
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space GmbH is looking for an experienced Galileo Ground Segment AIV Engineer (m/f) to Support to AIV campaigns for the Galileo Ground Control Segment, at the Galileo Control Center in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich/Germany.
Main tasks will be:
- Engineering degree in a relevant technical field with min. 5 years of experience
- Experience in ground system AIV campaigns
- Experience in ground system operations
- Familiar with IT systems, like web-based applications and server hardware
- Knowledge of Galileo or other navigation ground segment would be a plus
- Willingness to strictly follow procedures and creative enough to find workarounds if they fail
- Ability to coordinate complex tasks over team boundaries
- Interested in new and exciting things, interested in constant learning
- Willing and able to travel for trainings and workshops
- An advanced level of English is mandatory, if not yet mastered the willingness to learn at least a basic level of German is expected
Applicants require a University (or similar) degree in engineering, physics or similar applicable discipline.
|Specific Requirements || |
Qualifications and skills:
- Support to AIV campaigns for the Galileo Ground Control Segment
- Definition of test documentation (including maintenance of the documentation)
- Support to the preparation and execution of the Non-Regression / System Validation Test Campaigns
- AR Investigation and support for ARBs and NRBs, including troubleshooting
- Follow up/support of reviews, milestones and project meetings
- Generation of reports as required
- Support the design of end-to-end integrated maintenance and troubleshooting environments for Galileo systems
- Provision of inputs to the release strategy for minor and major evolutions of the GCS infrastructure
A permanent employment contract. Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package. Career path.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks. You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Please apply online www.lsespace.com --> careers
Data protection really matters to us. Keeping our policy transparent and protecting our users’ privacy, has always been a top priority.
That’s why we want to make sure that your personal data will be stored in a secure and GDPR-compliant location. Therefore we are requesting that you apply online for our open positions.
Thank you for your understanding in this matter and we look forward to getting in touch with you in the near future!
| ||Apply for this position |