Flight Dynamics Engineer (m/f)
| || |
Flight Dynamics Ops Engineering Services
Required Start Date
|July 2015 |
1st June 2015
ESOC - Darmstadt
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space GmbH is an established supplier of skilled manpower to ESA and in particular at ESOC, ESTEC and ESAC. LSE Space has now the opportunity to answer the ESOC request of 2 Flight Dynamics Engineers (m/f).
LSE Space is looking for 2 FD Engineers fulfilling the following Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Flight dynamics engineering for science or earth observation missions
· Space and ground system analysis and design with respect to Flight Dynamics
· Definition and development of Flight Dynamics tools for mission analysis
· Definition and realization of future Flight Dynamics systems
· Support the Assembly, Integration and Verification of Flight Dynamics systems
· Provide support operational Flight Dynamics systems for operational missions.
A University degree in an engineering discipline is required.
|Specific Requirements || |
· Detailed technical background in the above mentioned activities including:
- Mathematical and stochastic methods and processes, applied Mathematics;
- Classical and Celestial Mechanics;
- Satellite systems and payload (e.g. AOCS, star trackers, propulsion etc);
- Software Engineering;
- Orbit dynamics, Orbit determination and prediction;
- Operations support for flight dynamics;
- Satellite tracking and data processing techniques;
· Knowledge of the capabilities and limitations of the operational Software;
· Knowledge of operational procedures for nominal and contingency scenarios;
· Quick, high quality responses to situations arising during critical operations, including quasi-real-time modifications of the operational software;
· Ideally knowledge of relevant standards, including ECSS and CCSDS;
· Fluency in English mandatory.
Familiarity with Flight Dynamics operations (operational experience) would be an advantage.
A permanent employment contract.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks (including authentication of university degrees and certificates).
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then send your application preferably online (CV in Word format) not later than 1st June 2015 to:
Andrée Scherschel (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Daniel Gestal (email@example.com).
| ||Apply for this position |