Management of the F&A Business Unit on a day to day basis.
• Monitor company performance w.r.t Budget and provide reporting input to the MD(s).
• Monitor and management of overall Cash Flow company; including subsidiaries
• Monitoring of commercial risks to the company
• Prepare the F&A business unit budget and support the other business units in preparing their budgets/forecasts. Preparation of overall company budgets/forecasts built on the individual business unit budgets as inputs to the mother company.
• Overall management of the production of the monthly reporting for LSE and some subsidiaries to the company MD(s) and to the mother company. Interface with the mother company on financial issues.
• Management of work related legal matters e.g. employment law, legal disputes related to financial or corporate issues
• Management of legal and accounting issues with respect to LSE interests and deployed staff and with respect to the interfaces to the subsidiaries – ensure conformance with income tax and corporation tax rules, ensure conformance with VAT rules, etc.
• Interface with the Company Lawyers and Accountants on policy matters.
• Interface with the Notary on Company Legal matters.
• Manage Audits and interface with Auditors on accounting and policy matters – e.g. Intra-company working Agreements
• Manage Audits and interface with the German authorities on Betriebsprüfung, Lohnsteuerprüfung, Sozialsteuer, Mwst, etc.
• Preparation of contracts with suppliers and subcontractors, management of legal aspects w.r.t suppliers and subcontractors. Monitoring of the budget and commercial aspects of subcontracts.
• Review of contracts with customers from a commercial and financial perspective, preparation/review of the commercial parts of proposals as necessary.
• Preparation of Owner/Board meetings and resolutions