The key person would be a member of the EPS-SG System Team in the Low Earth Orbit Division (LEO) at EUMETSAT and be involved in supporting the phase B system engineering activities related to the specification, design and development of the EPS-SG system. The support will focus on coordination of the system technical requirements baseline and management of changes according to document management and change management procedures.
The tasks and responsibilities to be undertaken during the EPS-SG Phase B will typically include the following:
· Define and maintain the system specification tree and baseline.
· Analyse new versions of lower level technical documents for coherence with system and incorporation into system baseline.
· Act as book captain for the System Requirements Document (SRD). Collating and analysing comments, proposed changes from internal and external reviews and making recommendations on new/updated requirements.
· Maintain the traceability of system requirements to higher and lower level specifications (using DOORs).
· Provide support to establishment and documentation of an internal change control process for system requirements.
· Provide support for the preparation and execution of internal and external reviews
· Prepare inputs for the Configuration Control Board (CCB)
· Ensure system level technical specifications adhere to the configuration management plan (CMP) and documentation management plans (DMP).