The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
· Guidance and monitoring of the implementation of System Security Requirements by the EGNOS prime contractors,
· Follow up of the implementation of these requirements within the Segment design down to element level,
· Selection of evaluated secure element when COTS are selected or the follow up of the secure element evaluation during its development (e.g. Common Criteria),
· Interaction with the Segment Prime contractors and its subcontractors for what concern security implementation,
· Site security measures, their definition and their implementation within the EGNOS Sites,
· Secure operations, the definition of the EGNOS SECOPS and the follow up of their implementation within EGNOS,
· Definition of the security operational measures in support to the security risk treatment required to cover identified security risk.
· Support to the Mission Security Engineering Board,
· Support to the EGNOS Security Accreditation Panel.
The incumbent will work closely with the EGNOS System Security Accreditation engineer and the EGNOS System Security Design Engineer co-located in Toulouse but as well as with the GNSS Security team located at ESTEC.