Configuration Control and Data Management Support
Required Start Date
within 3 months
Our Customer requires support in the area of Configuation Control and Data Management
- Configuration Management: Concept Evaluation, Development and Design
- Configuration Verification and Validation
- Technical and Organizational Activities
- Implementation, maintenance and operation of processes and methods to ensure completeness and coherency of the various baselines and change records required.
- Verification of completeness and correctness of each proposed Change Record.
- Configuration Status Accounting
- Configuration Monitoring
- Configuration Auditing
- Providing overall software configuration policy for daily activities for development, integration, testing and fielding systems
- Ensuring appropriate standards of documentation and management control for promotion of software releases from one environment to another
- Ensuring key stakeholders are kept informed of the progress and the state of software deployment activities, either to internal environments or to the field
- Administering and maintaining source code control environment
- Administering and maintaining defect and enhancement tracking environment
- Maintaining documentation describing system requirements for all build systems
- Designing and implementing repeatable processes for software deployment, internally and externally
- Overseeing and certifying documentation of all release and installation procedures
- Serving as a champion and subject matter expert for SCM best practices
- Promoting and maintaining a high level of professional discipline in the SCM process
- Preparation and Participation in CCB/CRB and MRB
- RFD and RFW Tracking
- Action Item Tracking and Report Preparation/Completion
Applicants for this post should have a university degree or equivalent qualification in physics or engineering and professional experience in spacecraft operations. Relevant experience in the application of ESA Standard ECSS-M-40A and ISO10007:1995 is highly desirable.
Candidates are expected to demonstrate excellent organizational and communication skills, good practical sense and be able to work effectively in a team environment. Customer oriented workstyle is a must.