Communications Engineer - Sent-3 (m/f)
| || |
Required Start Date
20th February 2015
EUMETSAT - Darmstadt
|Technical Requirements || |
LSE Space is looking for an experienced Engineer (m/f) in order to fulfill the duty of
Communications Engineer for Sentinel-3
for our customer EUMETSAT in Darmstadt/Germany.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
- The Communication Engineer shall support the operations and maintenance of the network infrastructure and services of the Copernicus Sentinel-3 Ground Segment.
- Carry out the handling and the troubleshooting of the network systems and service anomalies.
- Operating, administrating and maintaining third-party provided network services.
- Monitor and report the performance of the network infrastructure and systems, including third-party provided network services, and the quality of the services delivered to the users.
A University degree in an engineering discipline is required.
|Specific Requirements || |
- Network fault detection, analysis, troubleshooting, fixing,
- Cisco technology based network solutions. It will be considered beneficial if the Communication Engineer holds a current Cisco certification or is able to substantiate equivalent experience.
- Network equipment Operating System (OS)
- Network equipment installation, configuration and testing.
- Operations and service management with external suppliers and providers of network products and services within a production environment, including interacting with external providers on upgrades, evolution etc.
- Technical authoring and maintenance of network diagrams (Visio).
A permanent employment contract.
Competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work the company is in, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
You are looking for a challenging position in a very interesting, international environment? Then send your application preferably online (CV in Word format) not later than 20th February 2015 to:
Andrée Scherschel (email@example.com).
| ||Apply for this position |