LSE Space is looking for experienced Engineer (m/f) in order to fulfill the duty of:
Spacecraft Operations Engineering Service - SOE
for our customer ESA/ESOC in Darmstadt/Germany
For our activities at ESA/ESOC, we are currently seeking to employ highly motivated and enthusiastic Spacecraft Operations Engineering Service – SOE to work with the ExoMars Rover and Surface Platform Project.
The primary areas of responsibility for this position are the Guidance, Navigation & Control, Propulsion subsystems and Payload, and the support to the SOM in the Ground Segment System Test and Validation, in an exciting innovative international environment.
The primary responsibilities of this role will be:
You will be primarily assigned to a particular mission within the Solar and Planetary Missions family but with the possibility of supporting other missions within this family.
The general activities to be supported by this service are (depending on the phase of the mission):
• Study of Project specific Characteristics
• Participation in the development of the Ground Segment Documentation (System Requirements Document, System Test Plan)
• Preparation of Functional Requirements for the Project dedicated Flight Control Software
• Preparation of Functional Requirements for the Project dedicated Flight Control Ground Facilities
• Participation in the Ground Segment system validation activities
• Participation in the Analysis and Design of Satellite Operations
• Preparation of Flight Control and Contingency Procedures
• Production of Project specific Software Validation and Satellite Interface Validation Test (SVT)
• Procedures, Reports and Participation in SVTs
• Participation in the System Operations Validation Test (SOV), Training and Simulation Programmes
• Participation in Launch and Early Orbit Phase (LEOP) and Mission Critical Operations
• General Flight Control Support Service
• Spacecraft Performance Analysis