LSE Space is looking for an experienced Spacecraft Operations Engineer (m/f) in order to fulfill activities in the area of Payload, Data Handling and TTC Operations Preparation and Execution to support the Galileo FOC Operations Services in Oberpfaffenhofen, Germany.
The objective of the Spacecraft Operations Engineer is the preparation, validation and execution of operations related to the data handling, TTC and Payload subsystems.
The main tasks of the position will be:
· Flight Operations Procedures (FOP) preparation
· Writing of procedures
· Adapt procedures to new databases and procedures delivered by industry
· Definition of validation scenarios
· FOP validation, testing and result reporting
· Preparation of and participation in SVTs and simulations
· Test and validation of operational items like CSIM, ASW, OBD, SCCF, MOIS
· Participation in and provision of training (spacecraft subsystems, Ops tools, Ops concepts)
· Anomaly Reports handling (writing, action processing, support of review boards)
· Operations Support
· Support of routine, special and contingency operations during PF Commissioning, IOT and routine phase inclusive provision of shift and on-call support
· Provision of on-call service for the assigned subsystems during routine phase
· Offline analysis of the subsystem performance